Gale Speed RM Brake Master Cylinder
The RM series master cylinder is a pure racing master cylinder without the lever ratio adjustment that is included in the VRC series master cylinder.
Use the “Select Fitment” pull down menu to choose from the following models:
- 14mm x17mm adjustability
- 17.5mm x 17mm adjustability
- 19mm x 17mm adjustability
- 19mm x 19mm adjustability
Made from high-pressure forged aluminium materials, the setup allows for precise push rod to cylinder alignment on the handlebar. This in turn provides a more direct brake feel and control with less friction at the lever.
All listings come standard with the “Short” lever pictured.
- Forged master cylinder body Aluminium master cylinder body is made by high-pressure forging, which realizes high-strength and light-weight.
- Radial-pump Push rod and master cylinder is lined and placed in 90 degrees against handlebar, which gives you more direct brake feeling and fine braking.
- Folding lever blade When the bike is toppled over, the lever blade is folded for less damage on the master cylinder.
- Power lever blade (straight lever blade for clutch master cylinders). By improved the lever blade shape and gripping area, it achieved better grip control with less gripping power.
- Quick release handlebar clamp By losing just one bolt, master cylinder can be detached from handlebar.
Please NOTE: Galespeed race parts are imported from Japan. We strive to stock the parts so inventory stock will show on the website. Special wait times apply when these parts go out of stock. If you would check if we have any stock, you can contact us via ‘Contact Us’ form below or via https://facebook.com/superbikeaccessories . Thanks for your business.